Monday, March 5, 2012

Vibrating a New Consciousness

Energy is space in motion. Space is energy at rest.

Consciousness is Light seeking a higher order.

Love is an Intelligence, without need.

In my surrender I become the color of a greater Truth,

in my trust I move beyond the limitations of mind and set my Self free.




Below are experiences we all share in on some level. Energy is moving swiftly and in profound ways for the ultimate objective of getting us to release the lower self, old constructs of limiting belief and understandings. A new light from the Central Sun is entering the earth zone, potentially transmuting all that once vibrated separation and allowing the influences of a new Sun to lift us body, mind and heart, into 5th Dimensional light.


Dear DeAnne,

I am experiencing a lot of persistent pain in my right shoulder... any insights?

Thanks, Uriel

So, had a little conversation - energy communication with your shoulder today... the old energy, old self that is creating the resistance in this part of your body has to do with JOY - or conditioning around joy. Joy is not a vibration of this dimension - it is a frequency second only to LOVE. Just a very high, elation, lightness of being that is a joy not of this world yet one known to our interior light.

This density, discomfort, resistance manifesting in your shoulder represents your ability to carry out experiences in life joyously. We make life a burden by our attitudes when in fact - free from the mind - there is only light and opportunities to bring more light in.

In the Shining Ones woods, if you recall - there is a right hand, left hand and central column trail, representing the vibrational flows of energy on the planet and all around us. I know when I am called to the right hand trail in the woods that I am going to be working on the old masculine, dominant, ego driven will force on the planet - energy that very much needs softening and to allow the light of the feminie instinct and nurturing in. The right side has to do with pushing, the left side allowing. Think on that when you are attuned to your shoulder and what it is communicating with you. Imagine, focus on your heart and imagine that energy flowing out to both the right and left shoulders in equal proportion - notice what you feel and how the mind behaves. Then focus even deeper into the shoulder that is giving you pain and as you infuse and swirl it with green and pink and white - say to yourself:

I choose to allow ALL my experiences to be joyous and loving.

I can assure you that when you get into the spaces where your mind chatters and gets negative - that it is your right shoulder that is processing the energy of that. You HEAR it in your mind - but even after you clear it, the body is still processing. I sense that you are truly shifting and opening up in an expanded way, allowing and trusting what you don't know yet feel in possibility. And as you continue to do so, old disappointments, times of sadness and not being seen and heavy burdens are surfacing to be released. Again, do the above exercise and memorize that new choice above to say ALL DAY, in the shower, at the grocery, to the cats and when you look in the mirror. There is a conditioned you - which we learn to have compassion for as we mature spiritually. Then there is TRUE you that is the very essence of JOY! She is grounding into a new center of Self for Uriel. That is something to truly be thankful for and that all you need do is allow, allow, allow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Day DeAnne,

I love, love your shows on World Puja. Your words spoken are so pure, and resonate deeply within me.

My question is: I am currently involved in a relationship, but I feel there is something profoundly missing. My soul craves to be with someone who believes as I do. I believe I need to be with a man who also believes in the spiritual world, to connect with a man on a spiritual level where we both understand each other spiritually. Could you please elaborate on this? Will I meet this man? And how can I bring him into my world?

Love and Blessings,

Alicia

Dear Alicia,

I smile and feel the love and compassion of all Creation -

when someone asks me a question it is clear they already know the answer to! Just let that sit a moment and take a deep breath~

All the elements within your question are a reflection of the growth you are now in... we must be seen now, for who we are. Relationships, to be healthy, must be a balance of give and take, both partners coming to the commitment with the same vision and desire. Relationship as we know it on our planet is changing profoundly. We have primarily come to them out of need in the past, which was not wrong, just a lesser understanding of self and other. We now have the opportunity to come together out of strength and in so doing, move forward in the same direction. Not necessarily at the same speed, but again, the same understanding and desire for wholeness, as individuals and as spiritual companions.

Yes, there is a spiritual compliment for you, a partnership and companion of your evolving self. But what fewer than most realize is that there are many "soul mates" and spiritual compliments within each lifetime - for each person. This only makes sense from an expanded awareness. As we grow in remembrance of the true self and spiritual identity, it becomes more and more essential that we be seen and supported as our light versus our shadow. We are done with the trenches and lessons of our many histories - and ready to be now. It is possible for a long term relationship to remain viable in these times - but only if both partners are working on self, making their path the most important thing and valuing the relationship ie- it is not so much each individual coming from "this is what I need" but investing heart consciousness and selflessness into what the relationship needs. "How can we see each other and love each other more" - within relationship.

This gives you an idea of the "new" relationships for our species. My question is - are you able and have you said to your partner that you feel there is something profoundly missing in your relationship? Have you given voice to your needs and concerns? If not, why? If there is not a conversation to have around this - if you are not even on the same page with your interests and desires.... then the question is not "how can I bring a man like this into my world" - but why you are hanging on to a relationship that is not fulfilling? Because as long as you are IN this one... nothing and no one else will be able to attract in - you are vibrating "I am not available." And you aren't, do you see?

You cannot stand within confusion and a space there is no harmony and wish for something else. You must first clear the space. Take care of you - build your own strength and sense of self and get really, really happy, content with your life without a partner.... THEN that partner will see (vibrationally) true you. And he will be a match for true you. Right now you are vibrating discontent, a state of incomplete. Which serves to push away both the partner you are with and the potential of being seen in your joy and Light.

If you feel you are not in alignment with your current partner and you have given him a chance to step up... then the first step toward attracting a new relationship into your world is to work with your self and environment to CLEAR lack, need, discontent, doubt, disappointment... clear away the denser vibrations. Your spiritual partner is an alignment for spiritual you. We meet each other along the journey - compliments of our growth, by our willingness to surrender emotional attachments and need, for service and loving unconditionally.

Gratitude for your support of the show and this Intent Alicia - I know you see yourself within the vibrations here and it is THAT remembrance that will continue to light the way to a new and expanded level of YOU! Trust that. Trust you. Trust the process. Trust Love.

DeAnne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Deanne,

I was wondering if the meditation you did on the last show (2/23/12) where you bring others into your energy field and have them dissolve into it.....can that cause the other person discomfort? I remember when we last talked and you said that my energy can exhaust someone who's energy is lower like my husband. So now I have done the meditation you gave on the show three times (bringing my husband into my field) and he is suffering from lower back pain that just showed up out of nowhere. Is there a connection? He has been hanging out on the Biomat!! We just love it – THANK YOU!

Peggie

Hi Peggie,

The meditation is working with the subtle realms and not directly imposing on the physical aspect. And even then, it is not going to cause discomfort as we are attuning people to their higher aspects versus their shadow. However, as we have looked at, the bigger picture of what you are doing and intending, the intention you are working with...is bringing in more light to your field and environment and that light will continue to expand out. Things that your husband has not looked at or dealt with will potentially be exposed, no longer able to hide in the shadow. Lower back is the manifestation of emotional imbalance around money - fear of money, the loss of financial support, etc. Not trusting the process of life so much but dealing with 3D from the old masculine drive of push to do more and be more. It is a very stressful relationship with money, indeed. So the greater thing to look at here is what is not being said between you... what he is holding onto himself and feeling burdened with. The meditation can only help with what he is going through, because again, it is working with the subtle fields of energy which will help remind him, feed energy into the spaces where he has lost connection with Self. It is REALLY great he is hanging out on the bio-mat... just know that THAT will initiate a deeper detox in him which initially may feel/appear ucky - but is for his highest good in the long run. I would definitely encourage short experiences at first and then to build up to greater time. Doing things to bring in more light will keep bringing in more light - once you step upon that path - you must begin thinking of the whole self that longs to get back in balance.

Keep in touch!

The following conversation stream is a continuation of work between the Shining Ones, myself and a beautiful light being, who has had the lifelong, physical manifestation and challenge of polio in her 3D experience here.

Hello DeAnne!

I wanted to tell you that I woke up Thurs night feeling that some resistance was gone around polio. Not something I'd ever think about making happen... one of those miraculously out-of-the-box events out of mind (is that an applause I hear?? lol). Is the energy of polio a mass of resistance? There continues to be A LOT going on in dreamtime to learn about feeling energy while my mind is out of the way. Such a clever way of Spirit to get around that!! :-) ... the energy is massive. I felt there was an energetic space made. I saw a small, fuzzy ball of white energy at my center. Since then I wake up more rested instead of half-dead. Nerve pain in my right leg has been really bad, but I discovered last evening that if I rotate my right arm out it stops. Sooo, put nerve cream on my right neck/shoulder last night instead of my leg and my leg is calm. WHAT a relief... It's been miserable. I've been rotating my arm/shoulder out periodically today - a balancing act off the armrest - to send a new message into my nervous system. Good things, DeAnne, and none too soon. More calmness about gently leaving my body when it's ready, too, since Thursday. Priceless...

Much love to you,

Elise

Dear Elise,

I am sure on some level that polio, as with all disease, is a thoughtform... it has its own grooves within the Collective Consciousness. When we incarnate, we choose a certain and specific energy, gather our energy in a way that creates a certain force. That energetic force lends to certain miasms of potential we then become susceptible to once in form. So, yes - I imagine that polio carries its own schematic energetically within the Collective - the above explains who manifests it and why. That you felt release from some of the resistance of it would suggest that you are lifting your energy body and vibration above the miasm, above the susceptibility. This of course has to happen before any perceivable shifts in the waking reality. I would say a new part of your brain is firing, coming into influence, which indeed, deserves applause in the very least. Do you by chance take magnesium?? For some reason this product called CALM by Peter Gillham popped in just now as I was sharing and running energy . ( I will share that THAT came in before I got to the end of your sharing that said - MORE CALMNESS!) Check it out and see if it resonates... you are in my consciousness field everyday. xxxooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi DeAnne,

I was wondering where your intent comes from? Is it just something that you're wanting (in which case it could be ego) or does it come to you come to you from the heart mind or....how do you set your intention?

Janey

Hi Janey,

First off- THINKING!! J but that's ok.

Meaning, if you were still and felt inside - you would absolutely know this answer. Intention is a frequency that vibrates higher than the 3rd dimensional plane - it is a knowingness, commitment and devotion that you came in with that is connected to the higher dimensional planes of existence. What I am doing in the Walk the Path initiative and the show is grounding a higher intent - and what you feel here within this new human paradigm is the remembrance of your own intent within this greater consciousness and energy.

Initially, you are tuning into your heart space, feeling nature, spirit self and greater desire in connection to life and those you love and the world around you - and allowing your intention to come from that space. It may seem somewhat contrived at first, depending on how much your mind is present. But this process will help deepen your connection to your core intention - that which vibrates beyond your conscious thinking mind and Janey aspect.

Each time you engage this process - be aware when doubt and mental chatter come in and observe it as such... then redirect to heart and FEELING - your truer passion and desire to be of service and remember your love for this world.

DeAnne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi DeAnne,

I am looking into what it means to really be seen. Can that encompass in the physical world? Like out in the world and really seen? Not sure I understand fully.

Thanks – Tamara

Dear Tamara,

Yes, I can absolutely speak to what it means to be seen in the physical world… I have had a high initiation in this my entire life and it is a pivotal piece of the new human paradigm of existence. The identity we know and wear here is not the authentic self... we assume roles from our conditioning and belief systems, often passed through generations... and accept that when we interact with one another, indeed, the only way we have known to interact with one another, is thru these assumed roles and identities. It is the example you gave me that you are loved and respected in your work environment and good at what you do... but they do not really know you and thus - do not see YOU. They see your Tara role and identity. It is also why we must often go out into the "desert" - all alone and leave our families as Sananda did - because no matter how much work we do to know the SELF - we go home and they see a daughter or sister, etc etc. which is a role. And it is hard to break free from that when you are constantly seen as something you are not.

The more awake we become, the more transparency that comes to our planet, it will be less and less possible and comfortable to live in an “identity” rather than the true self. I was a respected identity within my 3D profession, made good money and had a lot of prestige. Until this time in our evolution - THAT was enough, that was satisfying, we did not know better because consciousness was not lifted enough collectively. I got to the point in my own expansion, as all will and at a quickening pace... that that was not enough, that I knew that was not "me" and thus, "I" was not really seen.

I can say to you, from a position now of knowing I am doing what I came to the planet to do, of feeling my sovereignty and connection to my Soul... that to really be seen is to be in the Center of your Self. The DeAnne that is on the show, holding space and sharing the Light of a new consciousness - she is NOT my identity, ego aspect... she is my true Self. Genuineness. And people recognize that and see me there in a way that I was never seen before I evolved that aspect of Self. Now my whole reality flows around and is supported by this expanded understanding of Self. When people meet and come into my life and know me now... they are seeing ME. And it feels completely different, is a completely different reflection then we get when we are in our "roles". It is like the difference between being seen in shadow - and being seen IN LIGHT! THAT is the gift there is to have in these times.

DeAnne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Shining One.

I do have one issue I’d like your thoughts and impressions on. It requires a rather lengthy background…

I have friend I’ve known since my 20’s. His name is John. He’s quite brilliant in many ways. He is also very egotistical, very self-absorbed, and an endless talker. He must be right/know more/be superior about everything. Exact opposite of shy, quiet, unassuming Jay. He tires me out big time.

When I was in the process of moving to California (1984) he was trying to start up a jewelry manufacturing business. I gave him some money then, and on many occasions over the years. I never wanted anything in return; I was just trying to help a guy I thought had so much potential. He never made a success of it.

About 8 years ago he came up with a scientific idea. It was brilliant. But was it practical? I gave him more money, and helped him to write a patent, etc. I patiently listened to his endless talk about it. Of course he wouldn’t take any of my advice.

About 3 years ago I finally broke off my support. He was going nowhere with his idea, and draining me of money and energy. But the energy connection was still there. At times over the years I've felt as if I was under psychic attack.

About 4 months after that breakup, I was listening to a guided meditation tape. The purpose of the meditation was to dissolve victim/abuse type energy. The only example of that type of energy in my life is John.

So in the meditation, I had John’s energy wrapped in a ball and was entering a jade pyramid under Mt Shasta to have it dissolved. At that very moment there was a strong earthquake. Ottawa doesn’t get many earthquakes. And the epicenter of this one was just 5 miles from John’s house in the country!

I had to laugh and say: “oops, I didn’t mean to cause an earthquake!”

I haven’t talked to John since the breakup. So I don’t know what, if anything, happened to him (he does live in a ramshackle house). But even now there is a low level energy connection. It’s like I have this on-going argument with him where I am defending myself.

And there he was again in a rather vivid dream last night. Yuck!

So I don’t know. Is it a karmic past life relationship thing? My Jay aspect wants nothing to do with him.

But he’s still there…

Thanks for your insight!

Jay

Dear Jay,

I am familiar with all the currents here, both as personal experience and in my work with others over the years.

I took some time to be still with this, as clearly you are wanting to move beyond visualizations and rituals that may work for a time, but the energies linger.

The first consideration I extend to you is that psychic attacks are a belief system - they exist within a certain consciousness. Whatever reality you believe in, especially so if you have had experience that deeply penetrated the emotional and/or mental body - that reality will keep presenting itself to you until you are done with it. The meditation was effective initially because it gave your conscious thinking mind something to do... but the belief remained.

It is clear to me you care about this guy and yes, you may have a past life connection with him. The difference with THIS NOW - is that vibrationally - we are in a brand new atmosphere and energetic landscape - the slate has been wiped clean and karma is no longer present and affecting us, unless that is your belief. Whatever you belief, fear, concern... whatever gets the primary focus of your conscious thinking mind - YOU ARE VIBRATING. And that vibration is communicating out into the field of possibility - attracting to you your belief and consciousness level. I am not discounting the potential of psychic attack - I am saying to you that that vibration has no power over you unless you allow it to - believing it does.

I had a best friend in childhood - my first best friend and we were inseparable from the 1st grade til around 6th or 7th. She lived in my neighborhood and we went to the same school. A fairly terrible thing happened to me around 11 or 12 years of age because of choices she made that involved my well-being. I know now she was a child and had long forgiven her - but she had not forgiven herself. She began appearing in ALL MY DREAMS - during my 30's - insanely so - like WTF?? It took me awhile to figure out that in her conscious thinking reality and life - LONG after our acquaintance - that she was carrying guilt about her betrayal.

Often times, when we hold onto bad memories on a subconscious level - we can work them out in another reality! We are capable of engaging and transmuting in the dream world what we cannot in our egoic life and reality. This often occurs on a higher level - your higher self or even the higher self of your friend chooses to channel energies through the dream - to help dislodge things that are stuck in the emotional and mental bodies. In just reading your sharing and feeling the energies therein, there is still a lot of ambivalence in your vibrational field about John... you have not let him go. Be it some anger, judgement, care or lingering responsibility you still feel toward him.... you have not surrendered him to the Light, to the mystery, to the greater consciousness which understands the infinite variables of our experience from a much greater scheme. This is what we know about you... no telling what John is carrying around in relation to you. In that, we can understand why the dream reality is endeavoring to allow space for you both to move to a new level of understanding and awareness.

In working with consciousness and energy as this new human paradigm does, we can and do directly effect the vibrational world. The mind is suspended and the work goes directly to the subatomic level of your being where old fragments of the emotional and mental body become lodged, attracting the same or like experiences to come in and continue to haunt our reality. What speaks to you on the show and what has attracted you to this space is not my person - it is the empty space around me - nothingness, clear vibration that allows you to be able to attune to more expanded aspects of Self. My work on the show via transformational energies is to move stuck energy from your field and create more spaciousness - so that it is not your mind ( linear influence and attachments) that is creating your reality but a new and empowered vertical alignment. The ability to THINK NEW THOUGHTS! :-)

The essential piece that is up for us now in this current passage of evolution is ALL about the ego. Which is mind. It is about belief. Letting go of constructs and the attachments around those constructs - being CONSCIOUS in the way we interact and greet the moment vs as a slave to the past. The movement into a direct alignment of our earth with the Galactic Center is for the evolutionary purpose of us GETTING FREE - of knowing ourselves beyond belief - these gamma rays are pummeling everything about who we THOUGHT we were - so we can be WHO WE ARE.

I would imagine (smile) that your coming here in a couple of weeks to spend time with me and Gaia and the Shining Ones is ALL about clearing your field as it has never been cleared before - and creating new space for direct Guidance from your Multidimensional Self, your future aspect and Mastery. Are you ready for that? In the mean time, use intent with your stillness - and before going to bed - to affect dreamtime. You "could" repattern that dream you had that was so "yuck" - whatever the details were, it was energy seeking a higher order. You are the dreamer - redesign the dream to not just affect you - - but the Light in John, his highest potential - for the sake of Oneness. Not sure if you use sound in your meditations - but I could also "guide" you on how to work with the DNA directly through sound. Anyway - just possibilities to consider. You've just opened a door - on the other side of which is a vast nothingness within which YOU get to write a new story from Consciousness vs conditioning.

Where would you like to start??

DeAnne and the Shining Ones

© The New Human Paradigm 2012

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Shining angel Your world puja "shows" are my favourite before I sleep. Listening to them again and again allows for new understandings and there is such a spirit of nourishment from them. Many times you helped me with something you said.Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete